Monday, May 19, 2008

Turn On, Tune In. . .

. . . on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as I guest host the morning talk show on KMAJ (1440 AM). If you're not in the listening area, listen online at: http://player.cumulusstreaming.com/play.html?KMAJ-AM.


Yes, I have hit the bigtime, as the opening act for Rush Limbaugh!

Such a great weekend I don't even know where to start. We did the reconnoiter for the upcoming wine tour and I'm more excited than ever after visiting the sites; we had coffee with the Pentagon's internet guru, Jack Holt (and talked about his film family), and then ended with dinner at the Row House with our smart friends. (It was the grand prize for a trivia tournament benefitting blind athletes. Team Turner won and we were royally rewarded!)

Stay tuned for details.

6 comments:

Kevin Surbaugh said...

I have been enjoying listening to the show this morning (Monday). Although, I missed the answer to Marge's question (as I had to go inside to my physical therapy).

Anonymous said...

Deb-
This is great. I hope you get your own show, I know you can charm the scale off a snake so you are a natural for radio! You would have Topeka eating out of the palm of your hand girl!
Michelle

Deb Goodrich said...

Michelle, your faith in me is encouraging! Have another drink. Prince of Thrift, love your title, and our response to Marge was too long to post though Legislator Otto and I agreed that you have to tell all the history, you can't preserve just a piece of it. Thanks for listening.

Bro. Byron said...

How cool! Sounds really exciting!

Deb Goodrich said...

Thanks for your support, Bartles! Yes, it is fun and I hope entertaining and interesting. I would hate worse than anything to be called boring!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Congratulations, Deb! I will do my best to not mess things up tomorrow.